Friday, September 6, 2013

The boy is mine

Oh my, that was awkward.

I was tired. Didn't want to do anything. So, I opened up iTunes and randomly clicked on 90s music and turned the volume all the way up. Before I knew it, "The Boy is Mine" was blasting from my computer. My wife walked in with a concerned look on her face- this song isn't so innocent when playing on my computer. I laughed it off and hit next- and Michael Jackson's "She's Out of My Life" came on.

I think iTunes knows I'm gay and is sending me subliminal messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do me a favor? Be nice.
I'm a human being, I've got feelings, and I'd sure appreciate if you'd be kind. I moderate my comments, and will not tolerate people speaking negatively about me, my family, or my religion.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it.
If you do like what I have to say, I look forward to hearing from you too.