Sunday, August 25, 2013

Parting Thoughts

Hey everyone,

I'm going offline for awhile. There have been issues my wife and I are dealing with, and her relationship is more important than anything else to me. After all, that's the eternal one- so it counts more than anything in the world.

I don't know if I'll be back online or not. For at least a while, I won't. Thanks for your support though- it's been a huge blessing to me to come in contact with those who have offered so much kindness and support.

I've made a lot of progress in the last 7 weeks since starting this blog. I've learned a lot in how to handle temptations when they come. I've really come to grips with my same-gender attraction. I much better understand who I am in many ways. And although the SGA is a huge thing in my life right now, that's not my key identifier. I'm a son of God, a husband, and a father. Those are the ones that count.

There are some of you whom I have received emails from and haven't had a chance to get back to you. I'm really sorry that I won't be able to respond. I want you to know that I appreciate your friendship and support. I have gained a lot by emailing you, and appreciate that very much. I pray for you and success in your families. I hope that the eternal rewards we all seek will be yours as well.

All the best,
GMM

2 comments:

  1. It's been so interesting to read your posts, thanks. I wish you all the best. Give a hug to your wife! If we will not hear from you again here, i'll see you in next life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best GMM. And your sweet family. Your insightful posts will be missed. But you're right. Your eternal family is the most important thing. Take care man. You will remain in my prayers every day.

    ReplyDelete

Do me a favor? Be nice.
I'm a human being, I've got feelings, and I'd sure appreciate if you'd be kind. I moderate my comments, and will not tolerate people speaking negatively about me, my family, or my religion.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it.
If you do like what I have to say, I look forward to hearing from you too.